GB-Middlesbrough: Clarendon Building Toilet Refurbishment
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Clarendon Building Toilet Refurbishment
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Overhaul and refurbishment work. Refurbishment work. The project is for the undertaking of Refurbishment works within the 1st and 2nd Floor toilets within the Eastern Section of the Clarendon Building.
5. CPV Codes:
45453000 - Overhaul and refurbishment work.
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.56
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/03/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 27/05/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no