GB-Horsforth: External Audit
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Horsforth: External Audit
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Trinity University
Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS185HD, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132837100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/
Contact: Mark Hayter, Attn: Mark Hayter
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Accounting,auditing and book-keeping services.
4. Description: Accounting, auditing and fiscal services. Leeds Trinity University is seeking to appoint a contractor to provide external audit services.
The appointment will initially be for three years (with an option for a further two years) and will commence with the audit of the financial statements for the year ending 31 July 2019
5. CPV Codes:
79200000 - Accounting, auditing and fiscal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PFB008LTU
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 30/01/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
The procurement will be conducted exclusively via the university's e-tendering website, where all documentation can be found and downloaded, and returns uploaded.
Accessing a Tender Opportunity via the university's e-tendering website
Once you have created a supplier profile, to respond to an opportunity, click Response Manager or View Invites and Responses. You will then be presented with a list of all opportunities your organisation has previously worked on and be given the option of viewing current invites or entering the access code to begin responding to a new opportunity
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 19/03/2019
Period of Work End date: 18/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no