GB-Leeds: Z/2990 Worsley Fire Lobbies Level 6, 7, 8 and 9
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/2990 Worsley Fire Lobbies Level 6, 7, 8 and 9
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2990 Worsley Fire Lobbies Level 6, 7, 8 and 9
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Procurement Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk/purchasing
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Refurbishment work. Joinery work. Fire-prevention installation works. Demolition work. Mechanical and electrical engineering services. The University of Leeds is seeking to appoint a Principal Contractor to under fire stopping and compartmentation works within areas of high pedestrian footfall in the Worsley Building (Levels 6,7,8 and 9). Works are to be carried out in accordance with the Employer’s Requirements. Please refer to the Employer’s Requirements documentation within Appendix A of the tender information.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
45421000 - Joinery work.
45343000 - Fire-prevention installation works.
45111100 - Demolition work.
71334000 - Mechanical and electrical engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
NEO PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
NEO COURT, KNOWSTHORPE LANE, CROSS GREEN IND ESTATE, LEEDS, LS9 0PF, United Kingdom
Tel. 0843 455 4455
Attn: University of Leeds
Value Cost: 250,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 10/08/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 17/08/2018
Period of Work End date: 19/10/2018