GB-Leeds: Z/3298 Planting to Roger Stevens Pond
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/3298 Planting to Roger Stevens Pond
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3298 Planting to Roger Stevens Pond
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Procurement Office, 29 - 31 Cromer terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk/purchasing
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Landscaping work. Landscape gardening services. Planting and maintenance services of green areas. The objective of the project is to remove the need for the fountains to oxygenate the pond and to create a more sustainable method to do this. Through the use of natural ecology, inserting planting into the pond, that provides natural oxygenation and improves the quality of the water. This in turn will lead to much improved biodiversity in the immediate area and provide and an enhancement of the local environment.
The pond will be drained by the university and then the successful contractor will design and implement a new pump system to ensure the growth and development of the new planting arrangement. They will also comply with the ‘Planting Arrangement’ design given or will suggest another design with reasoning as to why this would be better. The successful contractor will then supply and fit the new plants in accordance with the approved design.
5. CPV Codes:
45112700 - Landscaping work.
71421000 - Landscape gardening services.
77310000 - Planting and maintenance services of green areas.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Horizon Scotland, The Enterprise Park, Forres, Moray, IV36 2AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0 1309678165
Attn: United Kingdom
Value Cost: 80,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/08/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/08/2018
Period of Work End date: 19/09/2018