GB-Leeds: Z/3334 Rodger Stevens, Level 5 Lab Refurbishment, Mechanical & Electrical Works.
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/3334 Rodger Stevens, Level 5 Lab Refurbishment, Mechanical & Electrical Works.
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3334 Rodger Stevens, Level 5 Lab Refurbishment, Mechanical & Electrical Works.
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3437534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Refurbishment work. The project comprises of the Building works and Building Services for the enabling works at The University of Leeds, Faculty of Biological Sciences (FBS).
The project will include refurbishment within the existing Level 5, Rodger Stevens building.
The project generally comprises of the provision of new single person offices, a 32-person open plan office and 2 No. special procedure laboratories.
The work will also include the replacement of the existing perimeter glazing systems, the construction of new internal partition walls and ceilings, the provision of heating, cooling and ventilation systems, new electrical and lighting systems including fire alarm and smoke detection as specified.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
NRB Construction Management Ltd.
The Paper Hall, Anne Gate, Bradford, BD1 4EQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01274 392 892, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: University of Leeds
Value Cost: 400,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 10/10/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 11/10/2018
Period of Work End date: 01/11/2018