GB-Middlesbrough: Leading Growth Residential Venue
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: Leading Growth Residential Venue
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Leading Growth Residential Venue
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Hotel and restaurant services.
4. Description: Hotel meeting and conference services. The Leading Growth project is aimed at SMEs based predominately in the Tees Valley. The concept of the programme is to support the owner-managers of these SMEs to address the leadership challenges they encounter and will help to develop and strengthen leadership skills and promote growth in the business. As part of the project, a venue is required to host a series of two-day overnight events. The overnight residential will incorporate a series of experiential learning and social activities to set the scene for the programme and lay the foundations of confidentiality, trust and support between the cohort members and the Leading Growth delivery team.
5. CPV Codes:
55120000 - Hotel meeting and conference services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.114
9. Awarded to:
Middleton Lodge Events Ltd
Kneeton Lane, Middleton Tyas, Richmond , DL10 6NJ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01325 377977, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Attn: Susan Helen Allison
Value Cost: 38,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/09/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 17/09/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2020