GB-Middlesbrough: NHC Supporting instrumentation for microbiology
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NHC Supporting instrumentation for microbiology
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NHC Supporting instrumentation for microbiology
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Biomedical equipment. Centrifuges. Reagents for electrophoresis. Shakers and accessories. Spectrometers. The contract is for the supply, installation and commissioning of supporting instrumentation for microbiology and molecular biology.
“The National Horizons Centre project is receiving up to £3.2m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
5. CPV Codes:
38434540 - Biomedical equipment.
42931000 - Centrifuges.
33696600 - Reagents for electrophoresis.
38436000 - Shakers and accessories.
38433000 - Spectrometers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.147
9. Awarded to:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Bishop Meadow Road, Loughborough, LE11 5RG , United Kingdom
Tel. 01509555500, Email: Fisheruk.firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Scott Onions, Attn: Scott Arnold
Value Cost: 44,284.11
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 27/07/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/07/2018
Period of Work End date: 15/03/2019