GB-MIDDLESBROUGH: NHC Genomics Instrumentation
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-MIDDLESBROUGH: NHC Genomics Instrumentation
1. Title: GB-MIDDLESBROUGH: NHC Genomics Instrumentation
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Clinical forensics equipment and supplies. The National Horizons Centre project is receiving up to £3.2m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The contract is for the supply, installation and commissioning of a bench top, next-generation sequencer - genomics system to be located at the National Horizons Centre in Darlington.
5. CPV Codes:
33950000 - Clinical forensics equipment and supplies.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.104
9. Awarded to:
11111 Flintkote Ave, San Diego, CA 92121, United States
Tel. 858-285-4101, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Scott Arnold, Attn: Scott Arnold
Value Cost: 123,106.26
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/08/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/08/2018
Period of Work End date: 15/03/2019