GB-Middlesbrough: Middlesbrough Tower Stairwell Refurbishment
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Middlesbrough Tower Stairwell Refurbishment
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Refurbishment work. Middlesbrough Tower, North Staircase, Floors 1 – 10.
Removal of surface mounted services and signage, Staircase Doors and partitions to allow the removal of the existing wall cladding & internal insulation board (to be undertaken by others) before providing new insulation / support (services) and re-cladding with Plasterboard, new riser doors and re-fitting services & signage.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.82
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/05/2018 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 04/06/2018
Period of Work End date: 17/08/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no