GB-Middlesbrough: Mobile Device Lockers
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Mobile Device Lockers
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Safe-deposit lockers. Boxes and lockers. Lockers. Teesside University Student & Library Services require two intelligent self-service locker systems to enable the automatic loan and return of 12 laptops and 12 iPads
Teesside University requires a support and maintenance contract for the system for 3 years, with the option for annual renewals for a further 7 years thereafter
The lockers must be installed and functional by July 2018, so that Teesside University is invoiced no later than 31 July 2018
5. CPV Codes:
44421600 - Safe-deposit lockers.
44421700 - Boxes and lockers.
44421720 - Lockers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.36
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 30/04/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/05/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no