GB-Middlesbrough: Stephenson Building New Entrance
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: Stephenson Building New Entrance
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Stephenson Building New Entrance
2. Awarding Authority:
Teesside University, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Installation of door and window frames. Formation of new entrance, installation of new Automatic Doors and associated electrical works. The project also includes the addition of a heated door curtain & to the entrance & heating to the communal “Street Area”.
5. CPV Codes:
45421110 - Installation of door and window frames.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.73
9. Awarded to:
Value Cost: 58,771.04
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/03/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here: