GB-leeds: HG/3176 - Digital Media Buying on behalf of NIHR relating to health and social care staff
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-leeds: HG/3176 - Digital Media Buying on behalf of NIHR relating to health and social care staff
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: email@example.com
Attn: David McLaren
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Advertising and marketing services. The University of Leeds on behalf of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) need to commission the expertise of an agency to procure media buying to engage with health and social care staff and to test the creative concept using digital channels. The materials will be developed and provided to the agreed channels following confirmation of requirements from those media channels.
5. CPV Codes:
79340000 - Advertising and marketing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: HG/3176
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/03/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/03/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no