GB-Leeds: PA/3108 Mobile Space for Go Higher West Yorkshire
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PA/3108 Mobile Space for Go Higher West Yorkshire
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing, Lifton Villas, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 2994, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Clarke, Attn: Richard Clarke
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Advertising Services.
4. Description: Advertising and marketing services. A fully fitted to specification mobile space to enable us to better engage with a wide range of our target audiences in a wide range of locations throughout West Yorkshire. The mobile space needs to be designed in such a way to allow it to be used with school/college classes on their sites, as well as with young people and/or their parents/carers/other key influencers in community settings. The mobile space needs to be fully project managed by the provider, including, but not necessarily limited to: sourcing permission to park on sites; risk assessments; full public liability; driver and logistics for the driver; and an accompanying media campaign. However, the provider will need to be able to work flexibly and adapt to change within a reasonable space of time. Ideal duration of the project: 3rd April 2018 – December 2018.
5. CPV Codes:
79340000 - Advertising and marketing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PA/3102
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/01/2018 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/04/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no