GB-Leeds: Z/2506 Montague Burton Residences Refurbishment – Blocks B, C, D, E, F, G & H
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2506 Montague Burton Residences Refurbishment – Blocks B, C, D, E, F, G & H
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Refurbishment work. Construction work for university buildings. The Phase 3 Refurbishment of Montague Burton project is for the Refurbishment of Blocks B, C, D, E, F, G & H. The project is comprised of internal alterations and refurbishments of existing student accommodation to provide an upgrade to the current Facilities.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
45214400 - Construction work for university buildings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/11/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 29/01/2018
Period of Work End date: 07/09/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no