GB-Leeds: Z/3037 LUBS Teaching Block
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3037 LUBS Teaching Block
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 01133437534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Facilities Directorate
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Modular and portable buildings. LUBS as part of their expansion plans are looking to develop an existing car park on Mount Preston Street and deliver a new modular teaching block to provide large scale educational space. The building will contain 4 x large 100 person flat floor teaching spaces and 4 x 36 person tutorial rooms together with ancillary space, circulation, services and WCs.
The building will consist of a ground, first floor and in responding to the sites topography a lower ground floor. This building will also need to have the added flexibility built-in should LUBS look to add a third storey in the future.
The ITender Stage will open on or around the 30th October 2017
5. CPV Codes:
44211100 - Modular and portable buildings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/12/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/02/2018
Period of Work End date: 10/08/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no