GB-Leeds: Z/3029 SIMONSVOSS - Digital Locking and Access Control System 3060 Supply and install in the FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3029 SIMONSVOSS - Digital Locking and Access Control System 3060 Supply and install in the FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Access control system. The University of Leeds is looking to appoint a SimonsVoss approved contractor to undertake the supply and installation of a SimonsVoss Locking and Access Control System 3060 to within the Faculty of Biological Science.
The object to be supplied and installed is a SimonsVoss locking and access control system of type 3060. All cylinders, Smart Handles and Smart Relays can be activated with either SimonsVoss transponders or Mifare SmartCard technology. All programming is performed solely with SimonsVoss programming hardware/software.
5. CPV Codes:
42961100 - Access control system.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/10/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2017
Period of Work End date: 09/03/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no