GB-Leeds: 2929 - Automatic Triaxial System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2929 - Automatic Triaxial System
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433467, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jo Burns, Attn: Jo Burns
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Instruments for checking physical characteristics. The University of Leeds is seeking tenders for an Automatic Triaxial Testing Machine.
We require an Axial Load unit (including servo hydraulic control console and compression frame with a minimum rating of 2000 kN) and confining pressure control unit suitable for triaxial testing.
In combination, we are seeking tenders for an Axial Load Unit and Confining pressure control unit allow the performance of full stress-path tests, in full automatic mode. Software must be included for compression, flexure, indirect tensile tests, and elastic modulus determination, Rock testing [uniaxial and triaxial] must be possible in load, displacement and strain control. PC and printer are to be included. Quotation is to include delivery
5. CPV Codes:
38400000 - Instruments for checking physical characteristics.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/09/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/10/2017
Period of Work End date: 16/10/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no