GB-Leeds: Building & Engineering Services (M&E) MTC
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Building & Engineering Services (M&E) MTC
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 34347534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services of building installations. Original OJEU - 284301-2010-EN
Mechanical and electrical pre planned maintenance contract for various buildings at the St. James’s Teaching Hospital, Leeds, on behalf of the University of Leeds.
The contract will cover -
M&E services, including steam plant as per the HVCA SFG20 specification.
Water hygiene to L8 / UoL specification
Basic grounds maintenance
M&E and B&CE reactive works to be included
The following areas WILL NOT be covered by this contract –
Lifts, automated doors, access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, chillers, refrigeration and AC equipment, lighting protection, fire extinguisher and dry rise testing.
5. CPV Codes:
50700000 - Repair and maintenance services of building installations.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/08/2017 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/08/2017
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no