GB-Leeds: Z/2866 - Fire Alarm System at Devonshire Hall, North Lawn, Blocks F, G, H, J and K
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2866 - Fire Alarm System at Devonshire Hall, North Lawn, Blocks F, G, H, J and K
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Facilities Directorate
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Fire-alarm systems. The University invites you to quote for these works, details as described in the attachments.
•Materials and Work Schedule
•Minor Works Specification
•Minor Works Specification appendix III
•Network Cable Route Drawing
•Installation Drawings (F to K Blocks all Floors)
The contract period will be run from 5th July to 4th September 2017. It is the nature of the contract that access into the buildings will be restricted at times. All installation & test should be undertaken between 08.00 am to 5.00 pm each day. Please go through attached specification (including section 9,19 & 20) and drawings before filling in ‘Schedule of Items & Bill of quantities’ and the quotation form. An Asbestos survey will be carried out (if required) after discussing with installation engineers prior to the commencement of the work.
5. CPV Codes:
31625200 - Fire-alarm systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/08/2017 18:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/08/2017
Period of Work End date: 04/09/2017
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no