GB-Leeds: 2925 - Geospecific Database
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2925 - Geospecific Database
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433467, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Jo Burns, Attn: Jo Burns
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Database systems. The Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds is seeking tenders for a Geospecific Database of a road network around Cranfield University. This will be used in the University of Leeds driving simulator.
5. CPV Codes:
48610000 - Database systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/08/2017 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/10/2017
Period of Work End date: 02/10/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no