GB-Leeds: Z/2978 CIEL Spen Farm Enabling Works Project
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2978 CIEL Spen Farm Enabling Works Project
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS29JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01133437534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Agricultural, farming, fishing, forestry and related products. Agricultural buildings construction work. Agricultural services. Works are to include;
•Discharge of planning conditions associated with the enabling works
•Obtain Highways design approval and S278 agreement
•Site Establishment (Including accommodation, welfare, temporary hoardings and site haulage routes)
•Protection of existing trees in accordance with the local planning authority requirements
•Removal of hedgerows to form S278 entrances
•Initial site clearance
•Topsoil strip to proposed soil placement areas and cut/fill to formation areas
•Installation of a soakaway
•Removal of asbestos to existing buildings
•Services disconnections to existing buildings
•Demolition of existing buildings including the breaking up of hard paving’s, grubbing up redundant drainage and/ or duct runs. Backfill area of demolition with suitable material
•Undertake S278 works; improvement works to Spen Common Lane and the forming of a new entrance to the site.
•Construction of substation. Order to be placed directly by the University of Leeds.
•Install permanent site perimeter fencing
5. CPV Codes:
03000000 - Agricultural, farming, fishing, forestry and related products.
45213240 - Agricultural buildings construction work.
77100000 - Agricultural services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/09/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/11/2017
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no